13.2.08

Im back!

The Reunion Dinner

Mom cooked all the foods. yummy yummy



This year CNY is quite different because I don't go visiting much. I do mention that all of my cousins gonna be in Kuching on CNY right? Yeah right, we went shopping everyday. :)

For sure, the Spring.



Sushi King for the first day of CNY with parents and sister. Brother was missing cos' he was the driver for cousins. mwhahahaha










On the second day, I went the Spring with cousins & bought a sandals at Viss.


Quite cheap tho. :)

On the third day, I accompanied bboy for visiting. We followed his friends to Matang.


Before that, I went over his house.


taaada! My piggie :D

We had steamboat at home before the day daddy left.


Mommy invited her friend came over too. I had beer on that night, my face were red man.
Y'all know, Valentine's day falls on tomorrow!


For bboy. Hahaha, wanna know what's inside? Wait till tomorrow!
Going with him tonight for celebrating Valentine's day. :) :)
Ta!

No comments: