2.2.08

like finally, uh-huh

i've got my new babe yesterday, like finally.
suprisingly, it's in plum colour. duh, but i still like it.
this phone is way better than my old phone, byebye 6600. (kinda outdated)


alright, mummy bought me a hairdryer at her friend's salon.
mind you, i've hairdryer but it's small and the hairdryer me mum bought is like the salon one. huge one, okay, not as huge as king kong lar okay. wth. hahahaha!


cleaned the windows this afternoon, it's tiring lar.
what to do, there's no temporarily indon maid.
all of them went back to indon ady *geez*
so yeah, i got to do all. *hate it man*


alright, hafto go and take bath now as i'm following mum, dad and aunty for massaging (correct me if i'm wrong).
aw, so late right.
i don't know why are they choose like this time! duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs.


gg to shopping tomorrow, with the family.
it's been a long time ya know :)
i mean like whole the family going for shopping. hahaha


in case you don't know what colour is my new babe, here it's :
tell me it's pretty. *lol*

1 comment:

(_.·´¯`·×» candies said...

oh yea, babe...your new phone is hot..you can video call from now on. hehhee...*sakai


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!