1.3.08

I woke up pretty early today, it was like.. around 7 o'clock. Ya know, I've to attend the freaking 6 hours of law class today! The sifu is my brother's friend's boyf. ya allah, so confused right. By the way, about the class..ITS DAMN BORING..till can die. By the way, I make a new friend, she's friendly and yet cute. I falled asleep due to the boredom, for like an hour. hahahaha, okay. Both of us had chicken rice at the coffee shop. OMG, the coffee shop's toilet is like... (pic up soon)



So far...





I'm using this phone :

I found this new phone in sister's room. Since my phone isnt back yet.. so i'll use this phone instead of my brother's 6630. hahaha, the keypad of this phone is hard to use man! it's a 3G phone by the way. Oh ya.. my N95 will be back by tomorrow yay! Guess i'll be using this phone even though my N95 is back by tomorrow cos' i've two sim cards! teee heees
miss bboy lots ;)
That's all.
Goodbye y'all ;)

1 comment:

Jerwin said...

u went to which "school" for the law class??