10.3.08

Short talk :
I never knew that there's bento delivery available in Kuching. You can take order through online. *click click* . The price is reasonable. Hmmmm.. I should give a try of it ;]
Since I've to wait bboy until 0330pm (he's busy with works), so I decided to transfer all the pictures from my handphone to pc and edit them. Bboy and I are going sushi king later, anyway. Oh ya, sushi king's having the voucher thingy. It's like buy 1 free 1. You just have to send *my111 sushiking* to 33365. After that, they will reply you. You MUST save the message that they've sent to you and show it to them when you want to pay bill. So yeap.



Anyway, we (mummy, brother, sister & me) went to the Kluang Station for breakfast yesterday morning. "Mee Siam Mee Siam..." I must try it later! This's what i was thinking when on the way to Kluang Station. Becky asked me to try it at Kluang Station ;]

Sister's nasi lemak.

Brother's and mine. Meeee siam!
Mummy told me that she knows how to cook this mee siam. what lar. never cooked for us! :[

After breakfast, sister and I went to Elianto as I want to hunt for some nail polishs (yet again!) So, I bought the party nail colour, in red one.

Few days ago, brother made this box for me to put all of my nail polishs.


Terima kasih :]

Bell Bell watched sorzai Wang with us last night. LOL! So naughty lar.

Lastly,


Mummy's lilly ;]

Alright, I've to get myself ready now.
That's all.
Goodbye y'all
:) :)

No comments: